Here you will find a selection of tables of load-bearing capabilities (DIN/ISO) of some of our cranes to give you an overview of the wide field of applications. Together with you we will find the right mobile crane for your construction project, either during a meeting in the office or during a meeting on the construction site.
Please speak to us about it.
- In connection with the DIN/ISO load charts – depending on the length of the extension – wind strengths of five to seven on the Beaufort scale are permissible.
- Load charts are given in metric tons.
- The weights of load handling devices, Lifting tackle and the load hook or hook block, respectively, must be deducted from the bearing load.
- The jib working radius is to be measured from the centre of the slewing ring to the centre of the load.
- The loads for the telescopic boom are valid when the folding jib is dismantled.